Wednesday, June 30

when it rights in time.

Wednesday, June 30
I wish I had the courage to tell you that I like you, but I don't.
The best I can do is make sure that I'm always there for you when you need someone, and help talk you through all the shit you have going on right now.

I'm sorry I'm not brave enough. Maybe one day I will be.
.
-6billionsecrets-

you know what?
it seems like you got a power.
i dont know what it is.
but i can feel it
everytime i met you.
maybe a krypotian stone.
that can absorb
the existing strengths in my soul.
im not trying sounds too much.
it is true.
that is why,
it is always hard to say those three words.
literally. hard.
and yes,
when all the strenghness are gathered.
when the universe was also supportive.
when right in time.
i will.
someday.


No comments:

DRIVO JANSEN © 2014